Tango Targeting provides a series of direct communication and intelligent advertising services for various enterprise customers of Tango Targeting (“Customers”) to provide content to individuals who have installed Tango Targeting communication protocols (“Users”).
Collection of Information
We collect the information our Customers provide directly to us through our website or through the inclusion of our communication protocols in their own products and services or otherwise from their Users /Clients.
For example, we collect information when Customers uploads an Users database of targets for our communication services or when the Users install Customer software, applications or bundles that include our communication routines that allow to these Users communicate with us. The types of information we collect may include computing device information, the list of software/apps installed, locations, browsing preferences, search information, email addresses, demographic information, technical information necessary for the delivery of our service, and any other information our Customers choose to share with us.
Information about your device, such as the type and model, manufacturer, operating system (e.g. iOS or Android), carrier name, IP address, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari), applications using the eLifeGuardian Services and the version of such applications, and identifiers assigned to your device, such as its iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or unique device identifier (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer). Log information, including the app or website visited, session start/stop time, time zone, and network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular), and cookie information.
Information Collected Via Our Website
When prospective or current Customers access or use our website and communication platform we automatically may collect information from their accesses including:
- Log Information: We log information about the use of our Services, including the type of browser used, access times, pages viewed, IP address and the page visited before navigating to our website, if available.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computing device. Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and the visitor experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We could also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visitors, understand the website usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether a communication has been opened and acted upon.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information collected from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect about our Customers and their Users as well as our website visitors.
Use of Customer Information
We may use information about our Customers for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the services requested, process transactions and send relevant information, including campaign status, confirmations of delivery, geographic data and segmentation data.
- Improve our products and services through continuous adaptation to Customers’ needs and requirements;
- Send communications, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to comments, questions, suggestions and requests in order to provide adequate customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, website usages and interactions;
- Correlate or combine with information we get from other sources to help understand Clients, Users and website visitors’ needs and provide all with a better service.
You may opt in and out of receiving promotional communications from Tango Targeting by following the instructions in the received emails.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the website.
Sharing of Customer Information
- With the Customers that have shared with us the Users information, raw and processed data related to their communications, offers and interactions related to them, as well as statistic and segmentation data about the campaigns views, actions and effectiveness;
- In response to a request for User or Customer about their own information if we consider disclosure is in accordance with applicable laws, regulations or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- To protect the rights and property of Tango Targeting or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- If we believe a Customer’s actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Tango Targeting or Users;
- With the expressed consent of Customers for testimonial purposes. We may also share aggregated or de-identified/impersonated information about Users which cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual User.
Security of Customer Information
Tango Targeting takes reasonable measures to help protect information about Customers from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. These security measures are according to applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal information in the regions we are offering our services and are auditable according to these.
Tango Targeting Inc., Silicon Valley Business Center 1900, Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124, USA